Thursday 26 January 2017

Airport Transfers from Fife

At some point, we all need to travel to the Airport! May it be a family holiday or business travel. Sometimes people take car(s) to the airport and then parking fee's would be charged, the cost's for this can be more expensive than hiring a minibus. This is the reason I have written this article.

I would like to raise awareness of how easy and cost effective it can be to hire a minibus or coach to travel to the airport.



Here are some questions that we are regularly asked by our customers. We have noted them here for your information.

(Q) How do I enquire about an Airport Transfer?


  • You can enquire about an airport transfer by completing this form or by telephone 01592 713443 or by direct email to info@a1coaches.com


(Q) How many passengers do I need to book one of your airport Transfers?


  • A1 Minibus and Coach Services LTD offer Airport Transfers for both small and large groups of passengers; we offer 8 seat minibuses to 72 seat coaches.


(Q) What information do I need to pass on to you to get a quote for my Airport Transfer?

To get an accurate costing for your airport transfer, please have the following information ready:

  • What date is your outward Airport Transfer.
  • What date is your inward Airport Transfer.
  • What time do you need to check in by.
  • How many passengers are travelling.
  • How much luggage space is required.
  • What time does your inward flight land.
  • Are you returning back to the same airport.
  • Do you have any special requirements.
  • Do you have any extra equipment i.e. golf luggage, wheelchairs, buggies etc?
  • How do I book my Airport Transfer?


Once you have received your quotation from us and you have decided you would like to proceed to book. Please contact our office on 01592 713443 or email info@a1coaches.com for us to take you through our simple booking procedure.

Do I need to double check my booking before I travel?

We will be in touch with you 48 hours prior to travel to confirm all your details including your driver’s name, mobile number and to double check your flight details are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment